I just realized I never did a fresh start post for September. I’m still alive and kicking! And slowly getting back into a daily fiction routine. And I have plans!
- A DEATH IN THE FLOWER GARDEN (Danger Cove Farmers’ Market #1, June 20, 2017)
- A SLAYING IN THE ORCHARD (Danger Cove Farmers’ Market #2, August 22, 2017)
- A SECRET IN THE PUMPKIN PATCH (Danger Cove Farmers’ Market #3, October 3, 2017)
- Weak Bones, Strong Wills, the Stories of XLH (anthology of patients’ experiences, October 6, 2017)
Primary WIP(s) for the month
- Finish first draft of Thanksgiving novel for the Danger Cove Quilting Mystery series
- Not a WIP, but these things will be a major part of October, taking time away from writing: attending XLH Day and Bouchercon and a training session for volunteer work I do.
Status of other WIP(s)
- Not-So-Bright Hopes (Danger Cove Quilting Mystery short story), done!
- A Display of Death (Helen Binney #6), first draft about half written
- Dinner of Death (Helen short story), cogitating
- A Stinkin’ Plot (mystery set on garlic farm), complete
- Rhubarb Pie Before You Die (garlic farm #2), cogitating
- One Cat For The Road (Crazy Cat Lady series, post-apocalyptic setting), done
- Two Cats Are Better Than One (Crazy Cat Lady series), third draft done
- Three’s A Clowder (Crazy Cat Lady series), outlined and first draft begun
- Four Cat Night (Crazy Cat Lady series), cogitating
- Victoria and the Vapors (homage to Sherlock Holmes), cogitating
- Secret Project (Freddie), outlined and a partial draft